Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Sharp Pain In Foot Please Help! Really, Really Sharp Foot Pain?

Please help! Really, really sharp foot pain? - sharp pain in foot

Sometimes these are very strong pain in my foot. I searched everywhere online and can not find what it is. is a pain in the upper / foot and the arch. I can only pain when I hit the bottom of the sheet or whether I return my ankle on one side or the tip of my foot. Foot does not hurt, but if I accidentally turned off, or something, absolute pain shoot through my whole foot. and my foot is a little steep. no horse, Charlie, either because they are not as strong and sore after a few days. It takes 1 to 2 weeks, and the pain is intense and always at hand, if I pull the foot or the point of expressing themselves. Has anyone heard?

No comments:

Post a Comment