Sunday, November 29, 2009

Liver Enlarged More Condition_symptoms Can A Pinched Nerve Be Related To Enlarged Liver?

Can a pinched nerve be related to enlarged liver? - liver enlarged more condition_symptoms

I experienced pain for 3 weeks on the right and left. A little piece of my back and pelvic area. I have said a non-contrast CT scan and the radiologist, it was expanded in the liver. My doctor has a blood test and liver enzymes were slightly elevated. Examined the liver and is a normal size. He sent me for another CT scan with contrast media, because they lost another. Whether we were normal. I went to the emergency room because he helped drug against pain. They have an X-ray of the chest and abdominal radiography. Normal. The ultrasound was taken and showed an enlarged liver. Hospital doctor, I called my doctor. GP told me to can for an MRI of the spine, the nerves go. 2 they can relate to? If the TAC is normally released, why the program expanded liver ultrasound? What is liver enlargement? Could it be that my liver is normal size? If a nerve when I worry about my liver? Liver tests showed a

No comments:

Post a Comment