Thursday, November 12, 2009

Things Put Wedding Card Do I Put This In A Card With The Invitations Or Send With Directions And Tickets?

Do I put this in a card with the invitations or send with directions and tickets? - things put wedding card

We are a wedding at a festival next year wedding.I is a common theme of finding a way for everyone to know that we only cake and punch. The cans have no place and restoration of Living site is prohibited. Now, the food can be Purches stands.The food is very rich and things like bread Bowles Turky advantage beff bowles.We chile stew and bread are a few reasons not to pay for all food, but the most important reason is health. We have people with diabetes Suger 2 to 2 are low, 3 cases of B and 3 ulsers.So irritable, can not eat most of the people.
How can I let them know what happens. iSend a card in the invitation that says, Puch cake and processing of your application, or can I send a note if you RSVP and send it to the show. My BF just told from mouth to mouth. Please only serious awnser

No comments:

Post a Comment