Thursday, January 14, 2010

Childhood Lymphoma My Friend Is 22 And Is Dying From Colon Cancer And Lymphoma, Should I Celebrate Christmas Early For Him?

My friend is 22 and is dying from Colon Cancer and Lymphoma, Should I celebrate Christmas early for him? - childhood lymphoma

In October last year, "said my friend Richard, he was 9 months because of colon cancer and lymphoma. He did not tell me that the 27th March this year. It was likely that he will die in July or August, he had a terrible childhood of abuse and last Christmas he spent with me, he says, his best. I gave him back his happiness. Is expected to Tunis, 6 May go (the return) is the country that wants to die: o (

I know that if I start celebrating Christmas just for him, which is an auspicious moment, before she can have to Tunisia.

1 comment:

richard_... said...

What is a good friend in you. Well, I bet you like the idea.
Best wishes.

Post a Comment