Monday, January 18, 2010

Female Brown Hair Tv Chef If You Are A Female Writer From California And You Wear Men's Khaki Trousers, Are You Probably A DYKE?

If you are a female writer from California and you wear men's khaki trousers, are you probably a DYKE? - female brown hair tv chef

LOL! I do not think seriously. It's just a question of my mother is 78 years, when she looks at television all day long in retirement, and postulated that the pipe is gay and who is not. My mother looked in danger and this week is a very intelligent woman that has won 4 consecutive days, but yesterday, when he stood before the camera at the end of the sample, it was revealed he had khaki pants and a wide belt, which seemed rather masculine, and a button below. She has brown short hair and very quiet, but realize more effective. Damn smart lady! But my mother grew up in another time, he speculated that the pants and the fact that he participates in a creative exchange and lives in California, "dead gifts" that the woman must be gay. HA!

I'm straight, but for some time lived in a predominantly gay neighborhood in Chicago (Lakeview) and San Francisco. Yes, there was a certain way, dress was a bargain, but I'm not sure they are persimmons.

2 comments:

nekhbet said...

So you have lived in Lakeview eh? Oh Boys Town, where he is locally known. I lived in the grace and LSD for several years. In fact, the pressed khaki shirt and jacket uniform is a lesbian. That is what I worked for many years. So to answer your question, I do not know if the lady is in need a dyke, but she wears the uniform

SweetChild a la Ingenue said...

I like looking for my partners, such as dikes. Em makes it easier to try things. I, too easy combination, but when you realize that I am a lipstick strong woman, attracting strong dykes Khakis California. :) LOL

Post a Comment