Friday, January 8, 2010

Comparative Market Analysis Comparative Market Analysis, Mortgage?

Comparative Market Analysis, mortgage? - comparative market analysis

Comparative Market Analysis, the words questions
Comparative Market Analysis,
Summary of Market Analysis

What arere or words?

Stat
ACTV
Mkt Tm
List Mkt Tm

When he says, 117 Mkt Tm mailing list, which means?
Moreover, when he says, 370 Mkt Tm, what does this mean?

I'm trying to CMA in a house purchased and will be the agent to me the CMA, the information that has as where and what was sold, and the last words and numbers.

I do not know what these words represent and numbers.

I wanted to know how many days or months, which has offered in the market for sale.

I think if you have on the market for a long time, they can get better prices.

Thank you for your understanding and knowledge and information
9 hours - 3 days to respond.

No comments:

Post a Comment